A fitted, bodice top made from 100% Linen with centre front pintuck detailing and sash tie through the back. The sash tie is joined at the side seams and draws into a big, beautiful bow in the back for a feminine look. This top has internal jelly tape along the top edge to keep the bodice from slipping during wear and a double ended zip for accessible wear.
A stunning, multi-wear top that can be dressed up with Joslin’s Nadia Linen Palazzo Pant for a dramatic look, or worn casually with Joslin’s Saasha Linen Short.
Linen is a natural, luxury fabrication that breaths and keeps you cool in warmer temperatures. It is in the nature of Linen to crush, thus this garment will need to be steam ironed before wear, and will naturally crease in areas of movement whilst wearing.
Joslin’s linings are made of 100% Viscose Voile, a light weight, breathable fabric that is comfortable to wear in all climates.
Wash and remove hanging tape before wear.
Model Imogen is a size 6 with a height of 173 cm.
COMPOSITION & CARE:
Main: 100% Linen
Lining: 100% Viscose Voile
Recommended cold hand wash.
Dry cleanable using correct cleaning chemicals for fabric composition.
Wash, steam iron and remove hanging tape before wear.
Sizing and fit varies from brand to brand. Information provided on each product page is as per brands’ description. If unsure of your size, for best results refer to brands’ sizing information directly or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help with sizing advice.
How to measure yourself:
Bust - With a bra on and your clothes off, measure around the fullest part of bust and under the arms. Keep the tape straight across your back.
Waist - While in a relaxed position, measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist. The tape should go to this area if you softly tug at each end a couple of times.
Hip - Stand with your legs and feet together and measure around the fullest part of your bottom.
Tall - If you are above 173 cm, you may need to allow for your height by ordering one size up from your determined chart size.
Online Returns & Exchange Policy:
Little Red Dress accept returns on full priced items for store credit or exchange (between sizes) provided the following policy is adhered to:
- Items must be returned to our Brisbane boutique within 7 days upon receipt.
- All items must be returned in original condition and packaging. This means unwashed, unworn, unmarked (including soles of shoes) and with all tags still originally attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety regulations.
- You are entitled to a repair, exchange, store credit or refund if the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied by Little Red Dress.
- Little Red Dress is not required to provide a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind.
- No refunds, store credit or exchanges purchased on sale unless the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless item is faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- A traceable return shipping method is recommended as Little Red Dress is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- Refunds, store credit and exchanges will not be processed until the returned items have been received to our Brisbane boutique.