Matera is a world heritage site famous for its cave dwelling, first inhabited by Benedictine Monks. Today you can stay in these cave houses which have been converted into modern hotels. Or capture the essence of Matera with our lightweight scarf- digitally printed. The ideal gift for yourself or someone special.
- -10% Cashmere/90% Modal
- -100 x 200 Cm
- -Extra soft and plush
- -Designed in Melbourne
The Scarf Company signature luxury scarves are inspired from their constant travels to far off corners of the world. Each Scarf with a lifestyle print on it has a unique story to tell. A wearable art, designed in Melbourne will inspire you to travel the world
A perfect gift for yourself or someone special.
Online Returns & Exchange Policy:
Little Red Dress accept returns on full priced items for store credit or exchange (between sizes) provided the following policy is adhered to:
- Items must be returned to our Brisbane boutique within 7 days upon receipt.
- All items must be returned in original condition and packaging. This means unwashed, unworn, unmarked (including soles of shoes) and with all tags still originally attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety regulations.
- You are entitled to a repair, exchange, store credit or refund if the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied by Little Red Dress.
- Little Red Dress is not required to provide a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind.
- No refunds, store credit or exchanges purchased on sale unless the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless item is faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- A traceable return shipping method is recommended as Little Red Dress is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- Refunds, store credit and exchanges will not be processed until the returned items have been received to our Brisbane boutique.