At the peak of his career as a legend of the tennis courts, athlete Adriano Panatta and Superga together created understated yet functional tennis shoes back in the mid 1970s. In his Supergas, Adriano Panatta went on to win numerous championships, and was the only person to defeat Bjorn Borg at the French Open.
We've teamed up with Adriano Panatta to throw back to our 70s sporting heritage, rereleasing the 2750 Panatta trainers in a range of vintage colourways, recreating the same shoes the tennis star played in and retaining the iconic Superga dovetail design feature.
Upper in cotton
Dovetail in leather
Lining in cotton
Vulcanised rubber sole
Superga sport tab on side
Panatta signature tongue
Online Returns & Exchange Policy:
Little Red Dress accept returns on full priced items for store credit or exchange (between sizes) provided the following policy is adhered to:
- Items must be returned to our Brisbane boutique within 7 days upon receipt.
- All items must be returned in original condition and packaging. This means unwashed, unworn, unmarked (including soles of shoes) and with all tags still originally attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety regulations.
- You are entitled to a repair, exchange, store credit or refund if the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied by Little Red Dress.
- Little Red Dress is not required to provide a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind.
- No refunds, store credit or exchanges purchased on sale unless the item is faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless item is faulty or incorrectly supplied.
- A traceable return shipping method is recommended as Little Red Dress is not responsible for returns that are not received.
- Refunds, store credit and exchanges will not be processed until the returned items have been received to our Brisbane boutique.